Kill bugs where they live, hide and breed, inside of walls!
The Pest Guard System is a network of polyethylene tubing that can be installed throughout the walls of any new construction. The tubing has small perforations every ten inches, and is linked to an exterior service port that allows a technician access without having to invade the privacy of your structure. Periodically, as needed, the technician will access this port and inject an EPA approved material. This material will then be dispersed through the network with a blast of nitrogen which propels the material as a very fine mist from the designated perforated tube sections, evenly treating the voids inside each wall to get to the bugs where they live.
The Pest Guard System, combined with regularly scheduled exterior treatment, establishes a perimeter barrier for a pest free living environment. If a problem does arise before your next scheduled service, Killian Pest Control will come and retreat your house at no additional cost.
The Pest Guard System offers built in pest protection:
- Works inside the walls where the pests are
- Convenient and private exterior only access takes care of pest problems inside and out. No appointments necessary.
- Safe EPA-registered materials and inside the wall application means that the pesticide is applied where people and pets won’t be exposed to it.
- Interior spraying eliminates stains that can result from baseboard spraying.
- Thorough testing and analysis show that the Pest Guard system is nearly 100% affective at killing silverfish, cockroaches, crickets, and several other crawling pests.
- The polyethylene tubes are constructed and engineered for long life. Because they reside inside the walls, they are unaffected by the UV-rays that deteriorate them.
- Pesticides last and work up to six times longer meaning you can be pest free while only being treated every few months.
- Our system is always maintained and serviced by skilled operators dedicated to quality and your satisfaction.
- If you are planning new construction, join the thousands of homes, hotels, government facilities, and restaurants that have employed the Pest Guard System. It is ideal for both residential and commercial buildings.