Killian’s Spider Control solution is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. No matter what size or type the spider, we can control and prevent spider propagation. Our services include application of pesticide to areas where spiders live and nest. We also thoroughly remove reachable cobwebs around exterior of building.
- All spiders produce silk.
- All spiders (except some) can inject venom to protect themselves or to kill and liquefy prey.
- Spiders are found all over the world, from the tropics to the Arctic.
- Spiders can only eat their food in liquid form.
- Spiders are capable of digesting their own silk.
- The spider life cycle progresses through three stages: the embryonic, the larval, and the nympho-imaginal.
- Many spiders may only live for about a year, but a number will live two years or more.