FLEA Control Services
Fleas don’t just bite our furry friends, but humans as well. Fleas can contain a number of diseases that can infect your home and your pets. Removal is necessary in order to ensure health and safety. Killian Pest Control can provide you with a total solution for removing fleas.
- Adult fleas are about 1/16 to 1/8-inches long, dark reddish-brown, and wingless.
- Fleas are excellent jumpers.
- They have piercing, sucking mouthparts and spines on the body that project backward.
- Eggs are smooth, oval and white.
- Larvae are 1/4-inch long, slender, straw-colored, brown headed, and wormlike.
- Life cycle from egg to adult varies from two weeks to eight months.
- Newly emerged adult fleas live only about one week to several months.
Killian Pest Control’s Fleas Solution
We have the experience, training, equipment and most effective insecticides for overall flea control.
Chemical Control There are literally hundreds of products on the market for flea control on pets and the premises. For successful flea control, infested pets and the premises need to be treated at the same time by a licensed professional.
Ants are common insects, but they have some unique capabilities. More than 10,000 known ant species occur around the world.read more
Bed bugs are likely the creepiest and worst creatures to infest your home.read more
Ticks are nasty creatures — there’s no nicer way to put it. Ticks carry Lyme disease, which is extremely harmful to humans if exposed.read more
Roaches are notorious creatures that can stand high levels of radiation and reproduce quickly.read more
Fleas don’t just bite our furry friends, but humans as well. Fleas can contain a number of diseases that can infect your home and your pets.read more
Our Spider Control solution is one of the most comprehensive in the industry.read more