Spider Control Services
Killian’s Spider Control solution is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. No matter what size or type the spider, we can control and prevent spider propagation. Our services include application of pesticide to areas where spiders live and nest. We also thoroughly remove reachable cobwebs around exterior of building.
- All spiders produce silk.
- All spiders (except some) can inject venom to protect themselves or to kill and liquefy prey.
- Spiders are found all over the world, from the tropics to the Arctic.
- Spiders can only eat their food in liquid form.
- Spiders are capable of digesting their own silk.
- The spider life cycle progresses through three stages: the embryonic, the larval, and the nympho-imaginal.
- Many spiders may only live for about a year, but a number will live two years or more.
Ants are common insects, but they have some unique capabilities. More than 10,000 known ant species occur around the world.read more
Bed bugs are likely the creepiest and worst creatures to infest your home.read more
Ticks are nasty creatures — there’s no nicer way to put it. Ticks carry Lyme disease, which is extremely harmful to humans if exposed.read more
Roaches are notorious creatures that can stand high levels of radiation and reproduce quickly.read more
Fleas don’t just bite our furry friends, but humans as well. Fleas can contain a number of diseases that can infect your home and your pets.read more
Our Spider Control solution is one of the most comprehensive in the industry.read more